- All vehicles passengers depent on the seats of every vehicles
PASSENGERS IN TAXI, PASSENGER LORRY OR BUS
- The number of passengers which may be carried in a taxi, a passenger lorry or a passenger bus shall be as determined by the Principal Licensing Authority and the number shall be compatible with the safety of the public
- No truck or lorry licensed as a passenger lorry shall carry passengers unless the same shall be fitted with the following and approved by the Licensing Officer -
- a guard rail surrounding the tray thereof; and
- sufficient fixed seating for the number of passengers carried in accordance with the licence; and
- a ficed shelter for the protection of passengers.
- All passenger buses shall display on the outside of the front in a conspicuous place on board or other sign as may be approved by the Principal Licensing Authority showing the destination to which the vehicle is proceeding. Such boards or signs shall be so constructed and placed as not to interfere with the view of the driver and the safety of the vehicle or ther road users.